You might be the right candidate if you have:
- Experience: in hospitality, sales or a customer service role
- A Passion for Wine: you don’t have to know everything there is to know about wine, but you do have to love learning and talking about it.
- A Professional Demeanor: you understand that part of delivering a world-class experience is how you carry yourself and represent our brand.
- A Team-First Attitude: we are stronger together and we have each other’s backs - we challenge one another to be our best, every day.
- The Basics: you’re punctual, dependable, trustworthy, organized, efficient, motivated, and energetic.
Note: Must be 18 years of age and eligible for TABC certification. Must be able to work weekends and some holidays. Must be able to remain standing for up to 10 hours (with breaks). Must have the ability to lift up to 45 lbs repeatedly.
What we will provide:
1. Competitive pay with an opportunity for commissions
2. Access to health insurance for full-time employees (40+ hrs per week)
3. Education and staff development from certified industry professionals, exposure to vineyard and production practices
4. Advancement opportunities within a growing company
5. A fun and supportive work environment