Artist Blend Competition
Entries must be received between: '
September 27, 2019 - October 20, 2019 at 11:59 PM
All works must be your original work. (No copies or prints of your original work.) We will accept no more than 3 submissions per artist.
NOTE: The winner must sign over all of the rights to the winning art submission, and the artwork will become property of William Chris Vineyards for the purpose of promoting and packaging our annual Artist Blend.
How to enter:
- Follow William Chris Vineyards on Instagram @williamchrisvineyards
- Post your photo on your Instagram profile then tag @williamchrisvineyards AND hashtag #artistblend19 with the title of your art piece in the photo caption, the post date must fall within the date range of September 27th and October 20th to be counted.
- One of the TOP 3 pieces with the most "likes" on their post will receive a spot in our finals based on winemakers choice. *Small prizes will be awarded to the top 5 most liked artist pieces, however, the number of Instagram likes will not determine the final contest winner.
- Finally, each entrant is required to complete the official registration form to the left. By entering your name you acknowledge you are signing off on all terms and conditions.*
- Artwork will also be accepted via e-mail if you indicate that is your preference on the entry form.
- After the submission period closes on October 20th, a panel of judges from William Chris Vineyards team will narrow down the artwork submissions to 10-12 finalists.
- Finalists will be notified no later than October 29, 2018.
- Finalists must participate (or designate a representative to display their work) in a “people’s choice” art show event for William Chris Vineyards Hye Society wine club members. You may sell prints (no merchandise) in your designated showing area at these events. Voting events/showcases will be held at William Chris Vineyards from 12-4 PM on the following dates:
- Sunday, November 10th
- Sunday, November 17th
- Sunday, November 24th
What is the grand prize?
- The winner will have their artwork featured on the label of the next Artist Blend
- Receive recognition and a dedicated PR campaign for Artist Blend release
- Receive a case of the Artist Blend valued at approximately $500 per case
- Receive "industry discount" on William Chris wines for one year
- William Chris will host a series of artist receptions/showing at Hye Estate to celebrate the release of Artist Blend with our Hye Society wine club members - dates TBA
- Opportunity to display and sell multiple art pieces in WCV Hye Society lounge for 60 days - dates to coincide with artist showcase event(s)
- Opportunity to perform live-painting at one of our 2019 events
Terms and Conditions*
ON SITE EXHIBITION
All finalists will be legally responsible for their artwork during exhibition. All artwork will be set up in a designated area. Art display utilities will not be provided. Artists are responsible for their own display.
William Chris Vineyards will not be held liable for any damages that happen to the artwork, or injuries to the artist while producing, moving, or displaying their artwork on property.
All finalists must be able to provide proof of originality and authenticity.
WINNER'S PAINTING BECOMES PROPERTY OF WILLIAM CHRIS VINEYARDS. '
The winner must sign over all of the rights to the winning art submission, and the artwork will become property of William Chris Vineyards for the purpose of promoting and packaging the 2017 vintage of our Artist Blend.
If you have follow up questions please contact: email@example.com