2022 Artist Blend Competition
*SUBMISSIONS ARE NOW CLOSED*
Please read this carefully!
Entries must be received between:
October 1st - October 31st, 2022 at 11:59 PM CDT
All works must be your original work. (No copies or prints of your original work.)
Art dimensions can be ANY SIZE, but keep in mind that these go on a wine bottle, so it is better if your art is formatted in more of a square shape. It will also be on display at William Chris Vineyards.
We will accept no more than 3 submissions per artist.
NOTE: The winner must sign over all rights to the winning art submission, and the artwork will become the property of William Chris Vineyards for the purpose of promoting and packaging our annual Artist Blend.
How to enter:
- Each entrant is required to complete the official registration form located below. By entering your name you acknowledge you are signing off on all terms and conditions.*
- After the submission period closes on October 31st, 2022, a panel of judges from the William Chris team will narrow down the artwork submissions to 10-15 finalists.
- Finalists will be notified during the first week of November.
- Once we narrow down the finalists, William Chris Vineyards will host an art exhibit, taking place across a series of upcoming events for our Hye Society wine club members. Voting will be held “people’s choice” style, with a winner being announced before the end of the year.
What is the grand prize?
- The winner will have their artwork featured on the label of the 2021 vintage of Artist Blend from William Chris Vineyards
- The winner's artwork will be shared with the entire William Chris fan base via email.
- Receive a case of the Artist Blend valued at approximately $500 per case.
- Receive "industry discount" on William Chris wines for one year.
- Opportunity to display and sell multiple art pieces at the WCV Hye Estate for up to 60 days - dates to be determined with the WCV team.
Terms and Conditions*
All finalists will be legally responsible for their artwork during the exhibition. All artwork will be set up in a designated area. Art display utilities will not be provided. Artists are responsible for their own display.
William Chris Vineyards will not be held liable for any damages that happen to the artwork, or injuries to the artist while producing, moving, or displaying their artwork on property.
All finalists must be able to provide proof of originality and authenticity.
THE WINNER'S PAINTING BECOMES THE PROPERTY OF WILLIAM CHRIS VINEYARDS.
The winner must sign over all rights to the winning art submission, and the artwork will become the property of William Chris Vineyards for the purpose of promoting and packaging the 2021 vintage of our Artist Blend.
If you have follow-up questions please contact: email@example.com